Dare To Be Hair Dangerous
Ladies it’s that time of year again, SUMMER TIME!!!!!!!!!! Haaaaaayyyyyy, LOL! At Hair Chit Chat we’re calling this summer the “Dare to be Hair Dangerous Summer”.
Now we’re not saying jump out the window and cut all your hair off or go hot pink into the law office. We are just saying take more risk. Free yourself and be more dangerous.
So much more is acceptable now a day’s, and you should take full advantage of that, so here are our tips on how to take calculated risk on being “Hair Dangerous”
1. Wigs: Try the new hair color or style out, by trying a wig in the color or style you may want it in
2. Go Virtual: try new styles virtually by just uploading your picture. Here is a link for one on instyle.com: http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover/0„,00.html
Or just google other sites by using key word: Virtual Hairstyle
3. Color: Try semi-permanent hair colors instead of permanent colors
4. Chalk: Try out hair chalk colors (makes you feel you like a kid again and washes right out)
5. Extensions: They are great because you can cut and color them anyway you like and it won’t affect your hair in the least bit.
6. Hairstylist: Speak to your hairstylist they can advise you on the best dangerous hairstyle for you
Okay so now you are fully equipped with your” Dare to be Hair Dangerous” knowledge go out there ladies and Dare to be!